Wednesday, June 7, 2017

LIVING THE GOOD LIFE



I've had the most wonderful weekend ever!  Lots of family visiting...my son and his family out from Alabama (they live there now!) and my brother and wifey traveling from California.  There is something about us all getting together and visiting under one roof that makes this girl soooo happy.
My son, Brandon, Sarah (DILove), and our Miss K moved to Alabama last February.  He took an amazing position with a company owned by Amazon and is working his dream-job as a computer gaming developer/designer.
 Life isn't the same without them close by, but it gives us a great excuse to travel!

With the last person leaving this morning I'm trying to not feel sad...so, I'm back in my studio doing what I love most.

CREATING!

Blessings~

Rebecca

2 comments:

Rose L said...

It is always nic to visit with loved ones!

Dorthe said...

Hello Rebecca,
Thank you for your loving comment on my first DT project , I`m so happy you like it.
Your own blog is a fantastic place to feel relaxed and see beauty .
I will be back !!
Happy day to you, Dorthe

Blog Archive