Thursday, March 28, 2013

~TO ENCOURAGE YOU~

Today is the day to begin!

Twenty years ago I would never have dreamed I'd be where I am today!  Although there isn't one single thing in my life that is perfect, lots of stuff I hope to change, I'm still pressing onward with JOY!

 I hope you, too, believe in YOUR CALLING!  You have one (or two, three, four, etc.), you know?

I love the words above from Mark Twain...  May they inspire you to spread your wings (hot glue them on if you must!), and fly!

Love to you...
(Blessings this Maundy Thursday!)

7 comments:

Linda said...

A very encouraging post. Thank you so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

Lots of things to change here! But a lot better then I was years ago.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Rebecca,
Yeah, there you are: on Google+ venturing out into the WWW in the broadest sense. Your Grandmothers will be smiling in heaven for their girl's ability to create and to show it to the world.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Amen!
Blessed Easter to you.
~Elizabeth

Linda Breedlove said...

Thank you, dear friend... very encouraging!
Hugs!

NanaDiana said...

How funny that you posted this today, Rebecca. I made a decision today to start a new venture and I am really excited about it. It has been a long time coming for me...and I have prayed and pondered on it for a while. I will share it soon on my blog- xo Diana

Anne said...

I believe you should always follow your heart.God will lead the way.You may have some bumps in the road but it it is truly the road you are supposed to take than it will happen.Have a wonderful Easter!
xx
Anne

Blog Archive