Sunday, January 18, 2009

~IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK~


Ever watch the show "If These Walls Could Talk"? It's actually one of my favorite Shows even though I haven't seen a new one in a long, long time!


I'm fascinated with the vintage treasures, sometimes highly valuable finds that are uncovered from the slumbering walls! How exciting it would be to discover a long forgotten about, little hidden "something or other" from years gone by...


Since my home was built in 1970 I've never had any such hopes of unearthing keepsakes of any kind. Unless of course you count the vintage 1969 "7-11 ICE BAG" my hubby found just last night! It was FULL of eight empty Pop Cans of SHASTA SODA...Root Beer to be exact...the pull- top kind! Apparently, during our home's construction the Convenient Store Bag fell down an opening being built for ventilation and was just left. Too bad it didn't include an old wallet...or a Krugerrand or something...


And so...


"The "work" goes on, the "work" goes on

"Nails" keep pounding a rhythm to the brain

La de da de de, la de da de da...."


And how was your day?


Blessings... Rebecca

No comments:

Blog Archive